CERTIFICATES OF DEPOSIT FROM THE VICTORY BANK ARE A GREAT WAY TO LOCK IN EARNINGS.
We can help you save with many CD options, from short-term to long-term and we can assist you to save for the future. We will help you to determine what length of time best fits your short term and long term goals; sometimes the answer isn't just one CD but a few strategically planned to mature at different times. Speak with one of our expert bankers to learn what options there are and how they may best fit your needs.
Certificates of Deposit
- Competitive interest rates
- Terms available from 30 days through 5 years
- Jumbo CD's and IRA CD's available
- Variable rate IRA account perfect for the temporary placement of your IRA
- Deposit millions of dollars with CDARS (Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service) and still be fully FDIC insured. Learn More
Certificate of Deposit Rates*
|30-90 Days || 0.30% APY*|
|91-180 Days|| 0.35% APY*|
|6-11 Months|| 0.40 % APY*|
|12-17 Months|| 1.00% APY*|
|15 Months|| 1.70% APY*|
|18-23 Months|| 1.10% APY*|
|24 Month Special|| 2.50% APY*|
|30 Months|| 1.80% APY*|
|3 Years|| 1.55% APY* |
|4 Years||1.65% APY*|
|5 Years|| 1.75% APY*|
|Variable Rate IRA||0.25% APY*|
*Annual Percentage Yield (APY) accurate as of 01/02/2019. Substantial penalty for early withdrawal. Fees could reduce the actual earnings on the account. Minimum deposit of $500.00 required to open.
Valid for both regular and IRA certificates of deposit. All rates ,terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.