The Victory Bank is pleased to welcome John H. Dean as a Commercial Relationship Manager and Vice President at their Horsham Loan Office. With over four decades of banking experience, Dean has made a distinguished career in large regional and community banks in the Philadelphia area. He brings a wealth of expertise in managing diverse loan portfolios, business development, credit analysis, loan structuring, and negotiation.
In his new role at The Victory Bank, John will leverage his extensive experience to further strengthen the bank's commitment to providing tailored financial solutions to businesses in the Philadelphia area. His leadership is expected to be instrumental in fostering growth and success for both the bank and the community it serves.
Dean's academic achievements include a Masters of Banking Degree from the LSU School of Banking and his participation in the esteemed Stonier Graduate School of Banking. He holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Accounting from Muhlenberg College.
In addition to his professional accomplishments, Dean has recently been appointed as the President of the Eastern Montgomery Chamber of Commerce. In this capacity, he will work closely with the Chamber's Executive Board, guiding the organization in its mission to provide high-quality programming, educational opportunities, and valuable networking to all its members, whether they are existing or prospective.
John is deeply committed to the local community and is involved in several prominent organizations, including:
- President of the Board of Directors for the Eastern Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce
- President’s Advisory Board member and former Alumni Council Representative at Muhlenberg College
- Boy Scouts of America involvement as the Former District Commissioner of the Washington District, Cradle of Liberty Council, Boy Scouts, Committee Chairman of BSA Troop #1, and Pack #1, Wood Badge Leadership Instructor
- Active Elder, Deacon and Choir member at the Abington Presbyterian Church
- Advisory Board Member of The Children's Village
John's remarkable dedication to both his professional and community life reflects his passion for making a positive impact and contributing to the growth and prosperity of the regions he serves.
Dean stated, “It is an honor and privilege to work with my associates at Victory Bank. Working for an organization that is “healthy” and “well-run” and cares for the well-being of both its employees and the needs of its customers make me look forward to coming to everyday!”