MANAGE YOUR BUSINESS ACCOUNTS WITH THE VICTORY BANK ONLINE BANKING AND EASILY BANK ANYWHERE, ANYTIME
The Victory Bank Online Banking with Bill Payment was created to be simple to use and easy to navigate so you can log-on, take care of business, and move on with your day. Whether you access your accounts on a PC or a mobile device, The Victory Bank Online and Mobile Banking will help you to manage all of your banking in one place to be more productive. If your business has the need to create and send Automated Clearing House (ACH) files, learn more about The Victory Bank Cash Management here.
Are you nervous about learning how to use our online or mobile banking? Don't be! One of our local expert bankers will personally show you how to log-in, navigate easily and even help you customize your personal "home page" so everything you want to see and do is right at your fingertips. We'll even take assisting you one step further...we provide remote pc-to-pc assistance during business hours so you are never alone!
Online Banking & Bill Payment
Provides a secure, convenient way to do banking from your business or home, 24 hours a day/7 days a week.
For specific questions regarding The Victory Bank Online Banking, visit our Online Banking FAQ or call the bank during normal business hours at 610-948-9000.
- Transfer funds between Victory Bank deposit and loan accounts.
- Access account history, deposits and check images.
- Review transactions and balances.
- Pay bills online quickly and efficiently.
- 18 Month History of Online statements.
- Download transactions.
Online Connection Options for Intuit Users
The Victory Bank is a partner with Intuit for both Quicken and QuickBooks products. You can manage your accounts more easily with either our WebConnect or DirectConnect access points.
After a one-time setup process, every time you want to reconcile your accounts, you log into your Netteller Online account and manually download a Quicken/ QuickBooks-compatible file to your computer. Then you import the downloaded file into your Quicken or QuickBooks.
Features of WebConnect:
- For those who may not have constant connection to the Internet (such as dial-up).
- For those who prefer to keep a close hand on all steps of the process, including the transfer of information from the bank to Quicken/ QuickBooks.
- Often needs to download statements with specific date ranges.
- No additional cost.
Quicken or QuickBooks connects directly to the banks' core system. After you complete a one-time setup process, all you need to do is click a button and enter your login and password. DirectConnect retrieves your statements and uploads them into your Quicken or QuickBooks, ready for you to reconcile at your convenience.
Features of DirectConnect:
- For those who have a high-speed, constant Internet connection.
- For those who prefer that Quicken/ QuickBooks does most of the work, including retrieving more than one statement in a single session.
- Additional monthly cost for DirectConnect service, speak with your banker for details.
As a Victory Bank Online Banking client, you can access your accounts anytime, anywhere 24/7 through your web-enabled mobile device for free.*
For specific questions regarding The Victory Bank Mobile Banking, visit our Mobile Banking FAQ or call the bank during normal business hours at 610-948-9000.
- View account balances.
- View transaction history.
- Transfer funds between deposit and loan accounts.
- Pay bills to existing payees.
- Deposit client checks.
- View alerts.
We exist to optimize the financial lives of our clients and are driven by a clearly defined Statement of Purpose.