YOUR SECURITY IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT TO US!
The Victory Bank will never ask you to send your personal or financial information by, in response to, or via a link in an email. If you suspect you've received a fraudulent email, DO NOT RESPOND TO THE EMAIL! Please contact us immediately at 610-948-9000.
Unfortunately criminals may try steal your personal information to gain access to your identity or financial information. The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) estimates that as many as 10 million Americans have their identities stolen each year. In fact, you or someone you know may have experienced some sort of identity theft or fraud.
IT IS IMPORTANT TO EDUCATE AND PROTECT YOURSELF FROM THESE CRIMES. PLEASE REVIEW THE FOLLOWING RESOURCES:
- Spot Debt Collection Scams and Protect Your Money
- How Debit Card Fraud Happens — and How to Avoid It
- How to Avoid Shopping Scams
- Avoid "Card Cracking" Scams
- Fake IRS "Scam Calls"
- Identity Theft: How to deter, detect and defend
- Cyber Fraud: How to avoid becoming a victim