Martin C. McCarthy, CPA is the managing partner of McCarthy & Company, PC. The firm is committed to helping clients strengthen their financial position, grow their business, and become more profitable by being focused on you and dedicated to your success. (Pictured left to right - Martin C. McCarthy and Nick Sabia.
THE VICTORY BANK CASH MANAGEMENT ONLINE BANKING - SIMPLE TO USE YET SOPHISTICATED ENOUGH TO HELP YOU MANAGE SO MUCH MORE.
Your business may need more than just the typical online banking access to view account transactions and transfer funds between accounts. The Victory Bank Cash Management Online banking can assist you to perform a variety of in-depth business management functions.
Are you nervous about learning how to use our Cash Management Online Banking? Don't be! One of our local and experienced bankers will personally show you how to log-in, navigate easily and even help you customize your personal "home page" so everything you want to see and do is right at your fingertips. We will even take assisting you one step further...we provide remote pc-to-pc assistance during business hours so you are never alone.
Cash Management Online Banking
- Create or upload Automated Clearing House (ACH) files.
- Credit transactions allow you to either pay vendors electronically or offer direct deposit payroll to your employees.
- Debit transactions allow you to collect membership fees, residents' dues, and more; great for home owners associations (HOA), rents due, or membership dues.
- Add multiple users with varying levels of access, including access for the business' accountant.
- Multi-factor Authentication (a big word that means multiple layers of security, including alpha-numeric passwords,
geo-tagging, and security tokens) is used to help protect your account and dramatically reduce account fraud.
Online Connection Options for Intuit® Users
The Victory Bank is a partner with Intuit for QuickBooks®. You can manage your accounts more easily with either our WebConnect or DirectConnect access points.
After a one-time setup process, every time you want to reconcile your accounts, you log into your Netteller Online Banking® account and manually download a QuickBooks-compatible file to your computer. Then you import the downloaded file into your QuickBooks.
Features of WebConnect:
- For those who may not have constant connection to the Internet (such as dial-up).
- For those who prefer to keep a close hand on all steps of the process, including the transfer of information from the bank to QuickBooks.
- Often needs to download statements with specific date ranges.
- No additional cost.
QuickBooks connects directly to the banks' core system. After you complete a one-time setup process, all you need to do is click a button and enter your login and password. DirectConnect retrieves your statements and uploads them into your QuickBooks, ready for you to reconcile at your convenience.
Features of DirectConnect:
- For those who have a high-speed, constant Internet connection.
- For those who prefer that QuickBooks does most of the work, including retrieving more than one statement in a single session.
- Additional monthly cost for DirectConnect service, speak with your banker for details.
We exist to optimize the financial lives of our clients and are driven by a clearly defined Statement of Purpose.