Nelson's Ice Cream has been an integral part of the community since 1916 and in 1935 they began making ice cream. Jay Vigdor had a clear vision that would help grow the 100 year-old company. When Jay needed customized banking solutions, he came to The Victory Bank to share his vision.
Nelson's Ice Cream and The Victory Bank...Nix Besser (None better)
BUSINESS FINANCING MADE SIMPLE. OUR TALENTED TEAM OF COMMERCIAL LENDERS HAS THE PASSION AND EXPERTISE TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR DREAMS
At The Victory Bank, we know access to credit is fundamental to making your dream a reality. Our talented team of commercial lenders partner with you to ensure your vision becomes reality.
We exist to optimize the financial lives of our clients. Our clients have a vision and a passion for their business. In order to achieve success; it involves working with top advisors who understand your business.
That is why, at The Victory Bank, we are your partner, the one you trust and the one you know will deliver. Our passionate bankers offer sound advice and provide solutions for your business.
Unlike larger, impersonal banks, our business credit products are simple and straight forward which permit you to focus on what is really important- your business.
We exist to optimize the financial lives of our clients and are driven by a clearly defined Statement of Purpose.
Contact one of our bankers today; we're just a click away!
Existing and Growing Businesses
Commercial Term Loans
- Fixed Rate Term Loans
- Fixed P&I payments for the life of the loan
- Terms match useful life of equipment
- Easy to budget and plan
- Permanent working capital injection to the business
- Multi-Advance Term Loans
- Fixed P&I Payments for life of loan
- Flexibility to use for multiple purchases
- SBA (7a) Loans
Commercial Lines of Credit
- Variable Rate Line of Credit
- Access to line of credit to fund growth
- Maintain access to capital through seasonality of business cycles
- SBA Express Line of Credit
Business Acquisition or Start-Up
Commercial Term Loans
- Used to purchase businesses and fund growth
- Commercial Mortgages
- Used to Purchase Real Estate related to business operations
Real Estate Loans
Commercial Real Estate Loans
- Owner Occupied - Funding the purchase, renovation or expansion of your building
- Non-Owner Occupied - Funding the purchase, renovation or expansion of your investment property
- Office buildings
- Warehouse/ Industrial Properties
- Retail Buildings
- Commercial Condominium Units
- Purchase and renovation of existing 1-4 family properties for resale or rental
- Single or multi lots subdivisions for resale
Proceeds may be used towards the purchase of land, soft costs and construction
- Purchase and renovation of multi-family 5 or more apartments or condominiums
- Retail sites
- Warehouse and Industrial building
- User occupied properties
- Proceeds may be used towards the purchase of land, soft costs and construction