If you are looking for a great opportunity in a team atmosphere and are committed to delivering an unmatched level of customer satisfaction, The Victory Bank may be where you belong.
This position is based out of our Limerick Branch but will require travel within the southeastern Pennsylvania area, including our Wyomissing and Horsham locations on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 9 am to 4 pm (depending on daily routes some days may be earlier).
A company vehicle will be provided. A good driving record and experience in handling cash deposits to ensure the operational integrity of the bank are required. We are looking for highly dependable candidates that thrive in a fast-paced environment. Windows-based computer competency and proficient use of Word, Excel, and Outlook applications are required. Qualified candidates must have the ability to interface with customers. We are searching for candidates who can multi-task, prioritize workflow, and possess strong organizational skills.
Tasks will include:
- Accepts and records checks and cash for deposit.
- Safely operate vehicle to reach destinations to pick up deposits or to deliver materials.
- Receive messages or materials to be delivered and information on recipients, such as names, addresses, telephone numbers, and delivery instructions, communicated via telephone, email, or in person.
- Plan and follow the most efficient routes.
- Record information, such as items received and delivered and recipients' responses to messages.
- Communicate with home office/s throughout the day to confirm all deliveries and collections have been completed and to receive instructions for other deliveries.
- Be constantly aware of security.
- Follow procedures on cash allowance maximums.
- Deliver, pick up, and service Remote Deposit Machines, as requested.
- Other duties as required.
- Schedule and maintain records of courier vehicle maintenance – keeping vehicle up to date with inspections, oil changes, and other regular maintenance.
The Victory Bank is a commercial bank that services all clients; we are open Monday through Friday. The Victory Bank is guided by a clearly defined set of values-exceptional service, respect, integrity, candor, teamwork, and innovation. Interested, well-experienced candidates may send their resumes and salary requirements.
Regular, predictable onsite attendance is required. Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required before the first day of work unless you request a reasonable accommodation based on medical and/or sincerely held religious belief, which we will consider and advise you of the bank’s decision.
Interested candidates may email their resumes and salary requirements or mail to:
The Victory Bank
548 N. Lewis Rd.
Limerick, PA 19468
Equal Opportunity Employer/ Member FDIC.
Job Type: Part-Time